Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 29, 2008

Babamatized!


The Kids

Mary Ellen and Annie

My new best friend!


Well we went to Temple last weekend to see Mary Ellen and Ben get Babamatized as Mary Ellen says, of course she means Baptised. So cute! I cant believe how big my niece and nephew are getting. It is so fun to see them interact with Annie. Ben is really in love with Annie. He adores her! It is truly sweet to watch. Mary Ellen of course wants to take care of her as she does all her other babies. So funny! We had a great time. We also went to Mary Ellen's soccer game and that was a treat! Hillarious!
Overall it was a great time. What a special event to be apart of. The whole family was able to pray over the kids. It brought tears to my eyes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids are so precious and I cannot believe how big they are all getting! I love Annie's face in the picture of her and Mary Ellen, hysterical!