Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 2, 2008

Summer Fun!


I love to Splash!




Swimming with Mommy!


So Fun!


So Tired


Nite Nite!


Crawling for the first time!


Playing with Sloane!


I love Mimi and Chief!
We have had a very busy few weeks! Annie and I went to OKC for the week and had a blast seeing family and friends. We also got into our pool for the first time this summer. Annie loved it! She especially likes to splash! Our big accomplishment of course is CRAWLING! She is everywhere and learing the word NO very quickly! This is such a fun age. I wish she would just stay this way! We have a packed summer with bible study and kindermusic so I will update soon with pictures from all of our activities!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annie is so adorable!! I love all of the pictures! It looks like she loved the pool time. I can't believe how fast time is going by! BTW you look wonderful too.

Love ya and miss you tons.