Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 17, 2008

Father's Day!




How sweet is that!


I love Daddy!

I look at these pictures and just want her to stay this little! We had a great Fathers Day! As I am sure you are all wondering, she did say Mama a few days before Fathers Day! How appropriate. I took Ryan to a great dinner downtown Saturday night and he loved it! If you are ever in Dallas you have to go to Hattie's. It's awesome! It's like modern home style cooking. The ambiance is very cool too!
Sunday was fun as well. Ryan and Annie had some great play time together. I am so blessed to have these 2 in my life. We hope you all had a great fathers day with your families. Love to you all!

The Turners

1 comment:

Kele said...

Okay guys...I want some new pics to view of little Miss beautiful!
We loved, loved, loved visiting with you both and meeting Annie. I only wish you would of left her behind! :-)